Baby Jogger City Classic
Released January, 2009
The Pros:I cant fault it, its light, easy to fold, nice to steer, looks comfortable-although i havent tried it out myself ;)awesome stroller, i would recommend it 100%, worth every penny.
The Baby Jogger City Classic is a multi-purpose stroller that is designed for everday use in all types of terrains and may be used for children from birth to 75 lbs. The stroller features 12" pneumatic quick-release tires with a lockable front swivel wheel and front wheel suspension for easy manuevering, especially in crowded areas.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is designed lightweight and compact and quickly folds together for easy portability and storage. The City Classic has a padded reclining seat with an adjustable 5-point harness, side ventilation panels, retractable weather cover, and multi-position sun canopy with a built-in window. The stroller also has storage compartments beneath and behind the seat and a built-in universal accessory mounting bracket. It is tested to meet or exceed ATSM safety standards, is available in a variety of colors, and comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- Universal Accessory Mounting Bracket
- Lockable swivel front wheel with front wheel suspension
- 12" pneumatic quick-release tires
- Padded seat with recline
- Rear parking brake
- Multi-position sun canopy with clear view window and side ventilation panels
- Adjustable handlebar
- Seat back storage compartment
- Large under seat basket
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads
- Secure fold strap
- Suitable for newborn to 75 lbs
- Available colors: Black/Stone, Brown/Stone, Red/Black
- 1 year warranty on soft goods and wheels
- Lifetime warranty on frame
User Reviews (1)
I cant fault it, its light, easy to fold, nice to steer, looks comfortable-although i havent tried it out myself ;)awesome stroller, i would recommend it 100%, worth every penny
You may also like...