Baby Jogger City Mini
Released January, 2009
The Pros:Super easy to fold flat. Huge Canopy.
The Baby Jogger City Mini is a multi-purpose stroller that is designed for everyday city use and may be used for children from birth to 50 lbs. The stroller features 8" pneumatic quick-release tires with a lockable front swivel wheel and front wheel suspension for easy manuevering, especially in crowded areas.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is the winner of two gold awards for it's lightweight and compact design since it weighs only 16.8 lbs and quickly folds together for easy portability and storage. The City Mini has a padded seat with a recline that is almost flat and has an adjustable 5-point harness, side ventilation panels, retractable weather cover, and multi-position sun canopy with a built-in window. The stroller also has storage compartments beneath and behind the seat and a built-in universal accessory mounting bracket. It is tested to meet or exceed ATSM safety standards, is available in a variety of colors, and comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame. The City Mini is a more compact and lightweight version of Baby Jogger's City Classic stroller.
- Universal Accessory Mounting Bracket
- Lockable swivel front wheel with front wheel suspension
- 8" lightweight quick-release tires
- Padded seat with near-flat recline
- Retractable weather cover
- Rear parking brake
- Multi-position sun canopy with clear view window and side ventilation panels
- Seat back storage compartment
- Large under seat basket
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover
- Secure fold strap
- Suitable for newborn to 50 lbs
- Lightweight (16.8 lbs)
- Winner of 2008 NAPPA Gold award
- Winner of 2008 Mother & Baby Gold award
- Available colors: Black/Black, Orange/Gray, Green/Gray, Stone/Black, Red/Black
- 1 year warranty on soft goods and wheels
- Lifetime warranty on frame
User Reviews (2)
You may also like...