Baby Jogger Summit 360 Double
Released January, 2009
The Pros:Built with light weight materials, don't have to push hard against the bulk of the thing to move it. Easy to fold and take apart for storage or transport. Plenty of adjustability to fit your height.
The Cons:No holder for a drink, not even a clamp for a water bottle. No storage space for diapers or other necessities. Carseat adapter is awkward and bulky, even in larger SUVs.
The Baby Jogger Summit 360 Double is a high end dual-passenger running stroller that is the gold medal winner of the 2008 National Parenting Publications award. The stroller is designed lightweight and compact with an aluminum frame that makes it easy to push and quick-folding technology for portability and storage.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features two 12" lockable front wheels and two 16" rear wheels with a rear parking brake and all-wheel independant suspension to provide a smooth ride. The Summit 360 Double has two separate padded seats that each have their own adjustable 5-point harness with shoulder pads, side ventilation panels, retractable weather covers, and multi-position sun canopy with a built-in window. The stroller also has storage compartments beneath and behind the seats and a built-in universal accessory mounting bracket. It is tested to meet or exceed ATSM safety standards, is available in a variety of colors, and comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- All-wheel independant suspension
- Quick-fold technology
- 16" rear and 12" front molded polymer quick-release pneumatic wheels
- Switch-lock lockable swivel front wheel
- Rear parking brake
- Individual padded reclining seats
- Individual retractable weather covers
- Ergonomic handle bar with wipe-clean grip
- Multi-position sun canopies with clear view windows and side ventilation panels
- Seat back storage compartments and large under seat storage basket
- Adjustable 5-point harness with shoulder pads
- Universal accessory mounting bracket
- Gold award winner of 2008 National Parenting Publications Award
- Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards
- Available Colors: Royal/Black, Red/Black, Sand/Black
- One year warranty on soft goods and wheels
- Lifetime warranty on frame
User Reviews (1)
built with light weight materials, don't have to push hard against the bulk of the thing to move it
easy to fold and take apart for storage or transport
plenty of adjustability to fit your height
wheels are nimble enough to roll over obstacles easily and maneuver around things with one hand
provides a smooth ride for the passengers even while running
no holder for a drink, not even a clamp for a water bottle
no storage space for diapers or other necessities
carseat adapter is awkward and bulky, even in larger SUVs
taller runners may occasionally accidentally kick the rear axle due to handlebar positioning
You may also like...