Released April, 2008
The Pros:Very light weight, easy to load into the trunk and pull out with one hand. Compact design folds up really small, doesn't eat up a lot of storage space. Feels sturdy, safe and secure - everything locks into place.
The Cons:Doesn't recline much, more of a gimmick than an actual feature. Brakes are a little awkward, need to be given a good stomp to lock properly.
The Chicco Capri (or Ct0.6) model is a mid-grade compact infant stroller designed to provide a durable and lightweight option for parents always on the go. The stroller is composed of a sturdy, and lightweight, aluminum frame that weighs only 11 pounds; the frame is outlined in soft baby-proof fabric.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
A multi-position reclining seat allows the child full comfort and a padded 5 point safety harness ensures the child is also safe. For added support, the Capri under-basket can be used for additional storage, and can be completely accessed at all times even when the child seat is fully reclined. The Capri stroller also includes an adjustable and roomy sun canopy. The Chicco Capri includes additional features such as an all wheel suspension system, front wheel swivel locks, and includes a convenient carry bag and carry strap for easier portability.
- Mid-grade and compact "travel" stroller
- Lightweight, and sturdy aluminum frame
- Rounder, roomier canopy – fully adjustable and removable
- All-wheel suspension and front wheel swivel locks
- Multi-position reclining seat equipped with padded 5 point harness for safety
- Convenient carry bag and carry strap
- Recommended Use: 6 to 36 months; up to 37 pounds
- Weight: 11 pounds
- 33.5 x 19 x 39 inches (W x D x H)
- Available in several models/ colors
- "Topazio"- Light Blue/ Grey
- "Lipstick" Pink/ Grey
- "Seventies"- Yellow Polka Dot/ White/ Cream
- "Black"- Black/ White
- "Alaska"- Red/ Grey
- "Pacific"- Bright Blue/ Black
- "Tangerine"- Orange/ Grey
- "Sydney"- Dark Blue/ Brown/ White
- "Keylime"- Green/ Grey
User Reviews (2)
very light weight, easy to load into the trunk and pull out with one hand
compact design folds up really small, doesn't eat up a lot of storage space
feels sturdy, safe and secure - everything locks into place
suspension absorbs bumps well, provides a smooth ride
5 point harness keeps the little one securely fastened and safe
sun canopy is large enough to do a good job protecting the little one
doesn't recline much, more of a gimmick than an actual feature
brakes are a little awkward, need to be given a good stomp to lock properly
You may also like...