Released October, 2006
The Pros:Very light weight design, easy to lift into the trunk. Folds up into a compact profile, doesn't take up much space. Frame is sturdy, folding mechanisms are heavy-duty, everything seems very durable.
The Cons:Sun canopy is somewhat small, doesn't protect much.
The Chicco Ct 0.5 model is a mid-grade and compact infant stroller designed to provide a durable and lightweight option for parents always on the go. The stroller is composed of a sturdy, and lightweight, aluminum frame that weighs only 13.7 pounds; the frame is outlined in soft baby-proof fabric.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
A multi-position reclining seat allows the child full comfort and a padded 5 point safety harness ensures the child is also safe. The seat can be reclined and the entire stroller can be folded using only one hand. For added support, the Ct 0.5 under-basket can be used for additional storage, and can be completely accessed at all times even when the child seat is fully reclined. The Ct 0.5 stroller also includes an adjustable and roomy sun canopy which can be completely converted into a rain cover. The Chicco Ct 0.5 includes additional features such as an all wheel suspension system, front wheel swivel locks, an automatic storage latch, and a convenient carry handle.
- Mid-grade and compact "travel" stroller
- Lightweight, and sturdy aluminum frame
- One-hand activated reclining seat and compact fold
- Large storage basket
- Convertible sun canopy and attachable rain cover
- Five-point safety harness with padded shoulder straps
- All wheel suspension and front wheel swivel locks
- Automatic storage latch and carry handle
- Recommended Use: Ages 3 and up
- Weight: 13.7 pounds
- 16" x 15.75" x 23.75" (H x W x D)
- Available in several models/ colors
- "Adventure"- Green/ White/ Black
- "Alaska"- Red/ Grey
- "Sydney"- Dark Blue/ Brown/ White
User Reviews (1)
very light weight design, easy to lift into the trunk
folds up into a compact profile, doesn't take up much space
frame is sturdy, folding mechanisms are heavy-duty, everything seems very durable
suspension absorbs bumps and provides a smooth ride
harness keeps the kid secure, won't slip out and can't crawl out
handles are ergonomic and grippy, very comfortable
sun canopy is somewhat small, doesn't protect much
You may also like...