Chicco Lullaby LX
Released September, 2007
The Pros:Easy to assemble, only takes a few minutes. Toys can be removed, toddlers enjoy playing with them away from the set as well. Very sturdy, doesn't flex or creak.
The Cons:A little heavy to move around.
The Chicco Lullaby LX is a mid-grade playard that is designed to be a universal playpen for any little one; more specifically it is Chicco's premier playard model. Chicco claims the Lullaby LX is the "#1 rated playard in America.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
" It comes with a quilted and padded mattress that can easily be removed for machine wash. For babies and infants the Lullaby LX includes a bassinet and elevated changing table. For playtime the Lullaby LX includes a toy "gym" adorned with plush toys that can be used with the bassinet or on a playmat. The Lullaby LX earned its named thanks to the electronic music, vibration, and nightlight support that can be used to coax a child to sleep. The Chicco Lullaby LX includes additional features such as a remote control that can adjust electronic settings from a distance, a dust ruffle around the edges designed to help keep the floor clean, a push-button folding system, a unique compact fold design, and it comes with a matching cargo bag.
- Mid-grade playard
- Can be used for playtime or naptime
- Thickly padded, quilted mattress and bassinet
- Includes toy gym for use on the bassinet or as a playmat
- Integrated electronics with remote control that features music and vibration functions, and a nightlight
- Push-button fold and compact fold design
- Dust ruffle around outer edges helps keep floor clean
- Includes a matching cargo bag
- 40 x 28 x 31 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Available in several models/ colors
- "Coventry"- Baby Blue/ Yellow/ Grey
- "Romantic"- Black/ White/ Grey
- "Fuego"- Red/ White/ Grey
- "Bella"- Pink/ White/ Black
- "Sahara"- Brown/ Orange/ Grey
- "Discovery"- Plaited Green/ White/ Black
- "Adventure"- Green/ White/ Brown
- "Atmosphere"- Atmosphere Blue/ White/ Cream
- "Race"- Red/ White/ Tan
- "Manhattan"- Black/ White/ Cream
User Reviews (1)
easy to assemble, only takes a few minutes
toys can be removed, toddlers enjoy playing with them away from the set as well
very sturdy, doesn't flex or creak
colors are subtle and calming, tend to go with a variety of decors
changing table lifts up and out of the way when not in use
folds up and sets up easily enough to take with you when travelling
a little heavy to move around
You may also like...