Chicco S3 All-Terrain
Released February, 2008
The Pros:Wheels turn easily, makes it easy to push. Easy for toddlers to climb in and out of. Lots of storage, enough to help bring some groceries home.
The Cons:Assembly instructions are inadequate for some, very basic.
The Chicco S3 All-Terrain model is a high-end full-size infant stroller designed to provide a safe option for children and parents who are always active. The stroller is composed of a durable and lightweight aluminum frame and is outlined in soft baby-proof fabric.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
A unique 3-wheel design, EVA tires and a fully adjustable suspension system ensure a smooth ride for any child over rough and not-so-rough terrains. The seat is lined with a fully reversible insert that can be changed out depending on the weather; more specifically hot or cold weather. A 5 point safety harness and handle mounted hand brake ensure parents remain in control. For added support, the S3 under-basket can be used for additional storage, and can be completely accessed at all times even when the child seat is fully reclined; an over-the-shoulder bag also ensures that parents don't run out of storage space. The Chicco S3 All-Terrain includes additional features such as an all wheel suspension system, a one-hand fold system, an automatic storage latch, and full compatibility with the Chicco Keyfit model infant car seats.
- High-end travel stroller
- Durable and lightweight aluminum frame
- Unique 3 wheel design; equipped with EVA tires and an adjustable suspension (EVA tires resist punctures and provide shock absorption with adjustable suspension)
- Compact 3D fold
- Built-in hand brake and quick-release wheels with lockable swivel in front
- Height-adjustable handle, seat back and canopy
- Compact to store and freestanding when folded
- Reversible insert with cool mesh and warm fleece provide an all-weather adventure
- Fully compatible with Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seats
- One-hand fold and automatic storage latch
- Fully reclining seat
- Under storage basket
- Recommended Use: Birth to 36 months; up to 40 pounds (Infants require the additional use of KeyFit carseats)
- Available in several models/ colors
- "Topazio"- Light Blue/ Grey
- "Fuego"- Red/ White/ Grey
- "Race"- Red/ White/ Tan
- "Atmosphere"- Blue/ White/ Tan
User Reviews (3)
wheels turn easily, makes it easy to push
easy for toddlers to climb in and out of
lots of storage, enough to help bring some groceries home
folds up into a small profile
single wheel in the front makes it very maneuverable
adjustable handle good for taller parents
durable enough to handle lots of travel and survive a few trips by plane
assembly instructions are inadequate for some, very basic
You may also like...