Released June, 2007
The Pros:Meets or exceeds US safety standards. Easy to install and adjust. Suitable for children 30 - 100 pounds and 38" - 57" in height.
The Cons:Back is constructed of flimsy plastic. Reclining positions do not lock into place. Not as safe as a car seat with full 5-point harness.
The Graco AirBooster is a front-facing booster seat that is suitable for children 30 - 100 lbs and 38" - 57" tall. The booster seat features FLEX-comfort suspension which adjusts to the weight and height of the child to reduce pressure points and keep them comfortable during long rides.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The seat is designed from breathable fabric that allows air to circulate and the back cover is machine washable while the seat cover can be easily wiped clean. The AirBooster has been engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards and includes EPS foam that absorbs energy to protect the child in case of an impact. The seat includes a height adjustable headrest, armrests, and two built-in cup holders that can be conveniently hidden away. The booster seat weighs approximately 10.3 lbs and is available in a variety of patterns.
- Front-facing high back booster seat
- Fits children 3 - 10 years old
- Suitable for children 30 - 100 lbs and 38" - 57" tall
- Made of flexible material that reduces pressure points
- Wipe-clean seat fabric
- Breathable seat material allows air to circulate
- 2 built-in hide-away cup holders
- Over-molded armrests
- Open loop belt guides for easy belt positioning
- Height adjustable headrest
- EPS energy absorbing foam
- Engineered and crash tested to meet/exceed US safety standards for: US Compliance Standard, NCAP, Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- Dimensions: 28"H x 17"W x 17.7"D
- Weight: 10.3 lbs
User Reviews (1)
meets or exceeds US safety standards
easy to install and adjust
suitable for children 30 - 100 pounds and 38" - 57" in height
comfortable and stylish mesh material
back is detachable as kids age and get larger
back is constructed of flimsy plastic
reclining positions do not lock into place
not as safe as a car seat with full 5-point harness
You may also like...