Graco Infant SafeSeat
Released February, 2007
The Pros:Energy-absorbent EPS foam effectively protects from accidents. Very easy to install and uninstall--secure the seatbelt through the seat, secure the lock. Dial adjustment system allows you to easily adjust your child to the correct angle with one hand.
The Cons:Hard to secure the base if your car has leather seats. A little on the unwieldy side--can be difficult to carry around.
The Graco Infant SafeSeat is a rear-facing carseat that is suitable for 97% of one year olds since it can hold infants that are up to 30 lbs and up to 32" tall. The carseat has been crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards and includes EPS foam to protect the infant in the case of any impact.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features a 5-point harness with a convenient front adjuster and soft harness covers to protect the baby. The Infant SafeSeat includes a deluxe machine washable seat cushion and removable neck and head support cushions for extra comfort. The carseat has a leveling indicator and comes with a stay-in-car base that has a seatbelt lock to make sure the base is level and properly secured. It is designed to snap in to most Graco strollers and is available in a variety of patterns.
- Rear facing carseat
- For infants 5 - 30 lbs, up to 32" long
- 5-point harness with front adjustment
- Removable infant neck and head support cushions
- Soft harness covers
- 180-degree rotating canopy
- Easy-to-read level indicator
- Snaps into most Graco strollers
- Deluxe machine washable seat cushion
- Stay-in-car base with seatbelt lock-off
- Engineered and crash tested to meet US safety standards for: US Compliance Standards, Side Impact ISO Method, NCAP
- EPS Energy Absorbing Foam
- LATCH equipped
- Dimensions: 15.6"H x 18.7"W x 30.7"D
- Weight: 9.8 lbs (without base), 17 lbs (with base)
- Laguna Green
- French Roast
User Reviews (1)
Energy-absorbent EPS foam effectively protects from accidents.
Very easy to install and uninstall--secure the seatbelt through the seat, secure the lock.
Dial adjustment system allows you to easily adjust your child to the correct angle with one hand.
All-weather boot with built-in blanket keeps your baby warm and happy.
Very roomy--can comfortably support larger babies.
Five-point harness buckle is easy to buckle and unbuckle, provides comfortable safety.
Hard to secure the base if your car has leather seats.
A little on the unwieldy side--can be difficult to carry around.
You may also like...