Quinny Buzz 3
Released August, 2008
The Pros:Large wheels are practical for varied terrain. Less expensive than some other products (Bug strollers, for example). Articulating basket/seat area accommodates children as they grow and allows them to sleep.
The Cons:Sun shade isn't too practical, difficult to find third-party replacement. Very little storage space. Can be stiff when unfolding from storage.
The Quinny Buzz 3 is a high end stroller designed for "active and practical parents". The Buzz 3 is known mostly for its "chic" and stylish body design; but more importantly for its in depth safety and customization options that allow any parent to transform it into exactly what they need.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The greatest feature of the Buzz stroller is the convenient hands free fold and unfold function; hydraulic gas springs ensure the unit folds and unfolds with the simple touch of a foot or hand. A unique three wheel design, with air filled tires for added support and front/rear wheel suspension allow the stroller to travel smoothly over rough terrain. The reclining seat is covered in a Scotchgard-protected foam and includes two reclining positions with front facing or rear facing support; it allows parents to choose a preference. The Quinny Buzz 3 is also fully compatible with the Quinny Dreami Bassinet accessory for newborns and infants and the Maxi-Cosi Mico carseat; the Buzz even includes all the special adapters to do so.
The Buzz 3 stroller also includes a handy list of available accessories including a suncanopy, plastic raincover, mesh bug net, an extra XL seat, and extra cusion. Several mixed reviews list that the Buzz 3 is both a blessing and a hassle; apparantly the front wheel sometimes has pivoting problems and the stroller frame is not as durable as Quinny suggests. Nevertheless there are many positive reviews for the stroller as well; it seems as though the reliability depends on the purpose of use.
- Includes a second stain-resistant XL seat for use with toddlers
- Automatic and "hands-free" unfolding mechanism
- Lockable front swivel wheels with air filled tires
- 5-position adjustable handle
- Convenient parking brakes and suspension system
- Height-adjustable sun canopy with mesh and plastic windows
- 5-point padded harness and removable safety bar
- 2-position foot and leg rest
- Includes shopping basket, raincover and windscreen netting
- Quinny Dreami Bassinet (sold separately) supports newborns to 15 lbs.
- Fully compatible with the Maxi-Cosi Mico Infant Seat (adaptors included)
- Recommended Use: 6 months up to 50 lbs.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- 42" H x 25.5" W x 31"
- Available in several "styles" or colors
- "Gold"- yellow/black
- "Strawberry"- red/black
- "Apple"- green/silver/black
- "Black"- black/silver
User Reviews (3)
Large wheels are practical for varied terrain
Less expensive than some other products (Bug strollers, for example)
Articulating basket/seat area accommodates children as they grow and allows them to sleep
Overall ergonomic design functions well: memory foam for child, telescoping handle adjusts for different parent heights, wheels turn easily
Quick assembly: no tools required, 20 minutes or so out of the box
Sun shade isn't too practical, difficult to find third-party replacement
Very little storage space
Can be stiff when unfolding from storage
You may also like...