Released November, 2008
The Pros:Stands when folded! Extremely lightweight. Maneuvers easily.
The Cons:The crossbars in the back of the seat got stuck and will not unfold. I very disappointed.
The UPPAbaby G-Luxe model is a mid-grade stroller designed to provide increased durability without the expense of a lightweight frame. A special small size fold-up function makes the G-Luxe an ideal solution for parents constantly traveling and on-the-go.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
UPPAbaby even claims the G-Luxe stroller will fit in any normal sized luggage trunk or airplane overhead storage compartment for convenience. The frame is designed out of a durable yet portable aluminum material; and the entire stroller weighs a mere 11 pounds. For under storage the G-Luxe stroller includes an easy access basket. A feature the G-Luxe model stroller includes that the G-Lite does not have is the multi-position reclining seat. The stroller also includes overhead protection for the child with an easy open and fully removable canopy; the canopy also includes an SPF 50 sun visor to protect the little one from harmful UV rays.
The UPPAbaby G-Luxe also includes additional features such as hand-level opening triggers, a 4 wheel shock absorbing suspension, a fully removable and washable seat pad, open/breathable mesh seat, and wide "high performance" tires. A majority of online reviews praise the G-Luxe stroller, but mention that the stroller takes a little more work to fold up and close than UPPAbaby would admit. Problems also seem to relate to the adjustable string that allows the seat to recline as it's tough to put the seat upright again with your child still in the stroller; reviews also mention when the seat is reclined you cannot access the under-basket. All problems mentioned here seem to be minor however as most reviews adversely state they are more than happy with the G-Luxe stroller as a whole.
- Lightweight full-size umbrella stroller
- Stroller stands up when folded
- Hand-level opening triggers—no foot action required
- 4-wheel, shock absorbing suspension
- Durable aluminum frame and easy-carry shoulder strap
- Fully removable & washable seat pad
- Full-time breathable mesh seat with multi-position reclining functionality
- "High-performance" tires; wide wheels
- Elevated rear frame and long handles
- Removable cup holder
- Easy access under basket
- Easy open, and fully removable canopy; SPF 50 sun visor
- Recommended Use: 40 lbs; not recommended for children under 3 months
- Weight: 11 pounds
- 8 x 10 x 42 inches (W x D x H)
- Available in several colors
- "Harrison" -Blue/Grey
- "Maddy"- Lime green/ Black
- "Jake"- Black
- "Denny"- Red/ Black
User Reviews (2)
The crossbars in the back of the seat got stuck and will not unfold. I very disappointed.
You may also like...